Gateway Longview’s Therapeutic Facilitated Visitation Program provides enhanced visitation opportunities for children, youth and families. The Therapeutic Facilitated Visitation Program is designed to maintain the health and safety of all family members, affirm the importance of family bonds, and provide an environment suitable for parents to increase their parenting skills. Trained clinical professional social workers work directly with the parent during the visits to teach hands on parenting, and to promote safety and healing within a therapeutic atmosphere. Interactions are factually recorded and safety is ensured.
Gateway Longview’s Therapeutic Facilitated Visitation program features:
- Evening and weekend hours to accommodate schedules.
- Secure and separate access to and from the premises.
- Family friendly atmosphere including a kitchen for meals and family celebrations.
- Specialty visitation rooms targeted to meet various ages of children.
- Transportation assistance
For more information on Gateway Longview’s Therapeutic Facilitated Visitation, or any of our other programs, call (716) 783-3100.