Gateway Longview’s Residential Treatment program is designed to help families whose children are removed from their homes by the courts and placed in Gateway Longview’s care due to social, emotional, or behavioral challenges.
• This 24 hour-a-day residential program accommodates children ages 9-18 years of age.
• Our counselors work with not only children placed in our care, but also their families.
• Cottages are staffed 24 hours-a-day, 7 days a week.
• Management is also staffed 24 hours-a-day, 7 days a week.
• Gateway Longview’s primary treatment model is Solution-Focused Trauma-Informed Care.
• Youth placed in the Short Term Residential program generally remain in care for 3 to 6 months.
• Youth placed in the Traditional Residential Treatment program generally remain in care for 1 year.
• Our primary goal is to successfully reunify the family.
For more information on Gateway Longview’s Residential Treatment program, call the Assistant Director of Clinical Services at (716) 783-3345.