Gateway-Longview is hiring a Permanency Case Aide to implement placement development, and guide a treatment plan consistent with permanency plan of record and work collaboratively with foster parents, biological families, referring agency and other community resources to ensure continuity of treatment planning toward established discharge goals. This position will also:
- Establish and maintain regular contact and therapeutic intervention with all parties (children, birth families, foster/adoptive families) ensuring diligent efforts toward the identified service plan. Provide ongoing collaboration with referral sources and community providers (I.E. Family court, Department of Social Services, Schools, Counselors, etc.). Participate in concurrent planning. Provide after-hour support and crisis intervention when necessary.
- Ensure accurate, timely, comprehensive recording and filing of all components of the case record (e.g. Permanency Reports, FASP’s, Progress Notes, Court Orders/Summaries, TPR’s , Special and Exceptional rate requests, Adoption paperwork, etc.). Maintain casework efforts in accordance with ASFA regulations.
- Strengthen skills and integrate application through ongoing in-service training when available and/or required.
- Assist in facilitation supervised visitation for identified families.
- Coordinate and assist preventive respite referrals and placements. Including intake processes, ensuring child’s school and medical needs maintain consistence, and facilitating visitation as requested.
- Assist in training and certifying foster/adoptive families under the direction of a Gateway-Longview Home Finder.
- Strongly prefer a Masters Degree in clinically based area, or Bachelor’s Degree with relevant experience in social work or other human services field.
- Valid New York State Drivers License and adequate auto insurance.
- Ability to work effectively with clients, families, staff and community contacts from a variety of cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
Apply on our Online Career Center.
An EEO/AA Agency