Gateway-Longview is hiring Vendor Service Providers to provide contracted community support services such as but not limited to mentoring, tutoring, parent support services, individual and family therapy. These positions will also:
– Provide safe, goal-oriented activities for at risk youth in the community. For counseling services, provide goal directed, evidence based practice of intervention which may include behavior management, crisis de- escalation, parent skills development, and mental health assessment/treatment.
– Deliver progress notes or all related documentation no later than 48 hours after rendering contracted services.
– Attend all case related conferences/Child Family Team meetings as assigned.
– Attend all trainings as mandated, including the Vendor Development /Professional Training.
– Participate in supervision as directed through phone consultation, face-to-face contact or group consultation.
– Maintain regular contact with referring agencies for specific case related functions.
– Follow all policies/procedures within the department to ensure seamless quality of service and safety to all youth and families.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in human services field preferred. For counseling services, Masters Degree in social work or counseling preferred. Valid New York State driver’s license and adequate auto insurance. Ability to work effectively with clients, families, staff, and community members from a variety of cultural and ethnic backgrounds. Ability to make a one year commitment to the program to ensure continuity of service to youth and families.
Pay Rate from $11.00-$44.50 depending on services provided and qualifications.
Apply at our Online Job Center.
An EEO/AA Agency