Gateway Longview’s C.A.B. program focuses on teaching youth with aggressive tendencies how to better express their emotions and appreciate the affect of their actions. The program offers additional supports and is highly structured to provide the best outcome for each individual youth.
- This 24 hour-a-day residential program accommodates children ages 9-18 years of age.
- C.A.B. counselors work with not only the youth but also with their families.
- C.A.B. units, located inside Gateway Longview’s Buffalo Bills Courage House, are staffed 24 hours-a-day, 7 days a week by therapeutically trained staff and management.
- Gateway Longview’s primary treatment model is Solution-Focused Trauma-Informed Care.
- This is a highly-focused program that stresses responsibility and emphasizes the use of acceptable behavior.
For more information on Gateway Longview’s C.A.B. program, call the Assistant Director of Clinical Services at (716) 783-3345.