For an appointment, call (716) 783-3221.
About the Clinic
Gateway Longview’s Behavioral Health Clinic opened at 10 Symphony Circle in Buffalo, NY in 2012 to fulfill a specialized need in the community for comprehensive behavioral and mental health services for children and families. The Clinic is an outpatient program that provides counseling, therapy, and treatment services to children, adolescents, and families who live in Erie County. Through a person-centered approach, youth with emotional, behavioral, and mental health challenges are supported to achieve maximum potential.
Gateway Longview’s Behavioral Health Clinic offers:
• Access to psychiatric, individual, and family therapy
• Intensive therapy for youth with serious emotional disturbances
• 8 licensed professionals and 2 child psychiatrists
• Licensed clinicians experienced in serving youth within the juvenile justice and child welfare systems
• Clinical services including individual, group, and family counseling
• Psychiatric services including assessment, medication evaluation, & management
• 24/7 crisis support and intervention
• flexible appointments including evenings and Saturdays
Skilled clinicians offer diverse areas of expertise and use multiple treatment approaches such as cognitive behavioral therapy, art therapy, progressive counting, play therapy, EMDR, sensory motor therapy, trauma therapy, and solution-focused trauma informed care.
Buffalo, NY and Area Locations
Gateway Longview Behavioral Health Clinic
10 Symphony Circle
Buffalo, NY 14201
The main clinic is centrally located near downtown Buffalo. Additionally, Gateway Longview has successfully integrated mental health services into several school districts throughout Western New York. The satellite locations are part of Gateway Longview’s effort to continue to better serve the mental health needs of youth in Western New York by ensuring students succeed not only academically, but emotionally and behaviorally as well.
For a complete list of our locations, please click here.
Request Appointment or More Information
If you would like a member of the Behavioral Health Clinic staff to contact you, please complete the form below. Important Message: This website is for general use only. It is not monitored on a daily basis and therefore should not be used when there is an emergency or urgent need. If you need immediate attention, please contact the clinic at (716) 783-3221.